Monday, June 30, 2008

I Hope Etsy is Better the Second Time Around

The old song goes, "Love is better the second time around." Maybe the same applies to Etsy. I had an Etsy shop last year, with no sales, but the web site was new and mostly unknown. Now it has really grown and I'm hoping that it will prove to be a good venue for selling my patterns.



In the meantime, I have completed my Ribbon Top! I made this top originally with Sensations Rainbow Boucle in shades of blue for my sister (my willing guinea pig) and it was a hit, but I wanted to see it in Incredible Ribbon. I used Autumn Leaves, with a ball of a different dye lot for the back yoke for an effect. The pattern includes sizes small to 3X.

I hope everyone likes this top as much as I do!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home