Friday, March 28, 2008

My New Bag Pattern



Finally--- I got a better photo (but only marginally better!) of my newest crocheted bag and was able to update and publish my pattern. I've been so busy lately with family (two new great-great-nephews on the way) and health issues that I really am very behind in my pattern writing and publishing.


The Come to the Point Handbag was fun and easy to make, and can be made in a variety of worsted weight yarns. I crocheted my model in cotton simply because I had purchased several skeins of Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Naturals last autumn and I loved the color combo of New Natural and Chocolate Ombre. My niece saw the fimnished model and fell in love with it, so it is now in her wardrobe. A lady never can have too many handbags!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home